Self Development Reviews


Monday, January 14

The Confessions of A Dream Expert and The Fight Between God and Satan

When we translate the meaning of dreams according to Carl Jung's method of dream interpretation we understand God's words in the dream images. I managed to understand the meaning of dreams better than Jung because I was a literature writer.


I will explain why a literature writer was the ideal person to continue a psychiatrist's research. I will also help you understand your reality with my story. You'll understand the relationship existent between the meaning of dreams and your mental health. You'll also understand the meaning of the fight between God and Satan.


Since Carl Jung discovered that our dreams are produced by God, and since I discovered God's sanctity, I had to obey God's guidance. I had to remember the religious lessons I had during my childhood and my adolescence.


I studied in a Catholic school during twelve years. I had learned my religious lessons very well because I paid attention to this topic. However, I became an atheist after suffering from a tragic car accident when I was 15-years-old, while still studying in the same school.


My atheism helped me understand the importance of God's existence when I recovered my faith. It also helped me understand what kind of enemies I would have to face when I would have to prove God's existence to the world.


My religious education played an important role during my entire research, especially when I had to fight absurdity, while keeping my conscience alive. I had to pass through atheism in order to really believe in God after discovering scientific proof of His existence.


When I became a revolted atheist, I started criticizing my religion with the same arrogant spirit that characterizes all atheists. My atheism lasted six years. After this period of time I started believing again in the possibility of God's existence because I understood that I was ignorant.


However, the fact that I admitted the possibility of God's existence didn't mean that I had faith. I recuperated my faith only when I became a dream expert (in 1988) and I translated the symbolic meaning of the book I had written after suffering from the tragic car accident when I was a teen.


I stopped being an atheist when I finished writing this literary book, which was inspired by the unconscious mind that produces our dreams and gives us artistic talents. God was guiding me during the six years of atheism that marked my life only thanks to my literary talent, since I abandoned my religion.


I gradually discovered the truth about my destiny, after studying various scientific subjects, after becoming a dream expert, and after understanding the symbolic meaning of my literary work, which contained numerous dream symbols. I saw that I was a prophet.


The book I had written with my own hands during six years was in fact written by the unconscious mind. I was not the real author.


After the tragic accident I became an aggressive atheist, but my arrogance disappeared with time. As I kept writing the strange philosophical romance inspired by the unconscious mind, I understood that there were many complications that I was not taking into consideration when I was judging God's decision.


I ignored the real reasons why someone had to die. I also ignored how the world functions. I was so ignorant that I couldn't criticize anything.


After translating the symbolic meaning of the dream images contained in the strange romance I had written after the car accident, I understood that I was absurd. This book was trying to open my eyes.


I verified that God didn't abandon me, even though I had abandoned Him. I recovered my faith, ashamed of everything I had said and written when I was an aggressive atheist.


I understood the meaning of the car accident in my life. I found many answers.


God told me that I was receiving grace because I wrote a literary book with the intention to put an end to poverty and violence.


Receiving divine grace? I felt so important! I couldn't believe this was really real. I felt proud of myself because I had written this literary book, even though it was in fact inspired by the divine unconscious mind.


I thanked God because he saved me thanks to my literary talent. Then, I asked Him if I could do anything to help Him somehow. He was always very serious and sad.


God told me that He couldn't save me with the information He gave me in my literary work. I had to pass through psychotherapy.


He also told me that yes; I could do something to help Him. I had to be crucified in His place, and imitate Jesus' example. I had to attain sanctity in order to face craziness like a hero, and prove His existence to the world.


What?


I hated my position. I didn't want to prove God's existence to the atheistic world.


Nobody would believe me. I hated my mission.


I obeyed the divine unconscious mind against my will only because I recognized my ignorance, my absurdity, and my evilness.


However, I felt that God was like a blackmailer. He managed to imprison me into a deep trap. First of all, He showed me that I was totally absurd and I needed psychotherapy. Then, He told me that the only solution to my problem was to obey his guidance and attain sanctity.


I didn't want to have the behavior of a saint. I had never had such intention.


God told me this was indispensable. I had to agree with His plan and stop complaining. Otherwise, I had to bear His punishments.


He sent me many diseases and pains. He treated me as if I was a monster.


God was right. I really was mean, cruel, indifferent, and absurd. My heart was frozen. I had no doubt that I had to obey His guidance if I wanted to escape craziness, terror, and despair.


Thanks to my obedience (always against my will) I could discover the existence of the anti-conscience; our wild and primitive conscience. The biggest part of our brain belongs to our anti-conscience, which has satanic characteristics. This is why we are absurd, violent, and idiotic. Our anti-conscience is Satan.


I didn't want to be the one who would have to prove this bitter truth to the world, and also prove that God produces our dreams in order to save our sanity.


It was already more than too difficult to attain sanctity, or fight craziness. I didn't believe I would ever be able to attain sanctity. I was an impatient dictator like my father. The process of transformation I had to pass through would never end.


I hated my existence. All the joy I felt because I could discover so much after better understanding the dream language became a nightmare.


I hated God, I hated the Universe, and I hated the human race. I hated my destiny. I hated everything.


Why me?


After calming down, I concluded that I really had to make my decisions based on the knowledge I had acquired after continuing Carl Jung's research. I couldn't ignore my absurdity and my dependence on a safe psychotherapy.


I knew I could trust the divine wisdom, but I couldn't trust human doctors. There was no second alternative for me.


I agreed with the fact that I had to transform my personality, but only in a theoretical level. I basically disagreed with God's method.


He demanded too much from me. I obeyed His guidance besides disagreeing with His plan only because I understood my position.


God gave me a heavy cross, telling me that I was a terrible demon. I had to pass through many crucifixions.


I had to learn how to be humble in order to escape schizophrenia. I had to prove to the world that only the obedience to God's guidance can save humanity from craziness and terror by fighting my anti-conscience and winning this battle.


I hated my existence.


I obeyed God's guidance against my will, writing many blasphemies in numerous notebooks.


God took advantage of my ignorance.


If I had to become a psychiatrist, why didn't I study psychiatry in a university?


Who would trust me?


I had many objections to this plan. However, God told me that I had to obey like a soldier, because there was no solution. My obedience was a miracle He was trying to make during billions of years without success. Only if a demon like me would accept suffering in His place in order to prove His existence to the atheistic world, would the world really believe in the truth.


I had to always remember that I needed psychotherapy because I was a terrible monster and stop complaining because this was my destiny. I would become schizophrenic like my father without the miraculous unconscious psychotherapy in my dreams.


I would be a cruel dictator and rule the world with my absurd ideas. God was giving me the chance to attain sanctity and find sound mental health only because He was sorry for my victims.


I was the worst demon existent on Earth. I would generate a third world war and kill all children. I would eliminate the human race with my evilness and absurdity. This is why God chose me for this difficult mission. This is why He was trying to convince me that I had to attain sanctity.


He was in fact trying to prevent a big catastrophe. I was extremely dangerous.


God gave me a great literary talent in order to help me keep my sensitivity somehow alive, even though I was so cruel.


I had the impression that I was a good person because I was very generous when I was a child. My goodness was admired by the nuns at my school and by everyone around me. However, this generosity was the result of all the luxury I had. I lived like a princess.


I had the impression that there was goodness in my heart, but this was not true. When I became a teen my powerful anti-conscience provoked the tragic car accident with the intention to take advantage of my suffering, and generate a neurosis within my conscience. This is why I became so aggressive and cruel.


My destiny couldn't be different. I had inherited too many absurd tendencies and I was too violent.


My literary talent was very important for many reasons. It worked like psychotherapy for me, and it helped me continue Carl Jung's research. I had to be a literature writer in order to understand the meaning of craziness and logic. The cure for all mental illnesses depends on the elimination of hypocrisy.


As a literature writer, I learned how to criticize the human behavior. After the accident I started using irony to express my thoughts, while before I used to merely play with words and beautiful rhymes.


I started writing always with the intention to say something important. I was transformed into an authentic philosopher who was searching the meaning of life.


I used to criticize the human absurdity even before the accident, but after this shocking experience, my criticism became arrogant and offensive. The car accident made me understand the meaning of terror and uncover the global hypocrisy.


The unconscious mind made me criticize the human behavior with irony in order to help me easily identify the signs of hypocrisy. I also learned very well the meaning of logical thinking because I was an excellent writer.


I belonged to the introverted psychological type based on thoughts. I had great facility on analyzing what was logic or illogical.


However, I discovered that the cure for all mental illnesses is based on the development of our sensitivity, and not on our cruel rationalism. God showed me that without sensitivity, there is no balance.


I had to learn how to uncover the false logic contained in all types of absurd thoughts, which initially seem to be logical. This way, I would be able to denounce the false logic of the anti-conscience and show to the world the difference existent between the anti-conscience's thoughts, and the thoughts of our human conscience.


The absurd thoughts sent by the anti-conscience to our human conscience seem to be reasonable. We cannot perceive their evil and absurd side from the beginning.


God prepared me to be able to understand the absurdity of the anti-conscience in its early stages.


My literary talent and the observation of my father's behavior helped me clearly understand the difference between perfect mental health and absurdity. After curing many people through dream therapy for two decades I learned how to put a definitive end to the anti-conscience's tyranny.


If I would study psychology and psychiatry in the universities of the ignorant world, I would only waste my time repeating the common mistakes of the human race.


God's plan was perfect.


However, I couldn't agree with His plan even after understanding its importance because this plan was based on my suffering.


God was always reminding me that I should be grateful because I had the chance to prevent schizophrenia and learn how to be wise.


Today I'm more than grateful for the psychotherapy of the divine unconscious mind. I'm also grateful because I can cure invincible mental illness based on the unconscious guidance in dreams.


Today I agree with God's plan because I saw that His plan is really brilliant.


However, when I had to bear being humiliated, condemned, and despised by everyone, I believed that God's plan was ridiculous.


Whenever I would mention what I had discovered after continuing Carl Jung's research, everyone would tell me that I was probably wrong and I didn't know what I was talking about.


Nobody respected my research and my studies.


Nobody would ever recognize the fact that I was a dream expert, and everything I had discovered. Nobody would ever pay attention to my existence. Nobody would even give me the chance to prove the value of my work.


Fortunately, even though I basically hated God's plan, I was extremely obedient. I understood that I was in danger. I knew that I could trust God's wisdom, but I had to be afraid of my dangerous ignorance.


Then, a big miracle happened.


The computer was invented!


The internet united all countries of the world.


The internet was especially created for me. It was the best way to transmit to the entire world the knowledge I had acquired after continuing Carl Jung's research, without depending on anyone's recognition.


However, who said that those who had top rankings would simply let my websites take their place?


I had numerous enemies. They tried to kill me from the beginning of my adventures as an online business owner.


Who sad that internet marketing was simple?


First of all, who sad that I remembered the English lessons I had when I was young?


I had to rewrite in English the scientific book I had written during 19 years in the complicated Greek language.


Who said that the world would believe that a simple woman like me could discover the cure for all mental illnesses after continuing Carl Jung's research?


Who said that the world cares about God's existence or about reading His words in their dreams?


The world keeps being ruled by atheism, materialism, violence, immorality, hypocrisy, and greed.


When will my work put and end to craziness and terror?


When will the world pay attention to the meaning of dreams?


I'm still trying to prove to the world that only Carl Jung managed to really decipher the mysterious meaning of the symbolic dream language. Nobody understands the difference existent between dream theories and real discoveries.


Christina Sponias continued Carl Jung's research into the human psyche, discovering the cure for all mental illnesses, and simplifying the scientific method of dream interpretation that teaches you how to exactly translate the meaning of your dreams, so that you can find health, wisdom and happiness. Learn more at: scientificdreaminterpretation.com.


Visit to download a Free Sample of the eBook Dream Interpretation as a Science (86 pages!). Providing useful self development and improvement articles, hynotherapy and counselling writings and other mind help resources online.

No comments:

Post a Comment